Welcome Future BFC Associate!
Do you love to adjust but don’t necessarily love marketing? Do you love to see kids and pregnant women? Do you love to trade Pokémon cards, talk about Frozen 2, and wear superhero t-shirts and fun socks? Are you ready to adjust dolls, transformers, lovies and stuffed animals? Do you want to work part-time so you can have time with your family or have more time for your hobbies? Are you looking to join an amazing team that makes a difference everyday?
If you answered yes to the above, then we may be a great fit for each other!
At Bright Futures Chiropractic we are a pediatric and prenatal focused chiropractic center that is opened in Arlington Heights three half days a week and three half days in Pilsen (South Loop Chicago). We are a fast paced, high energy, loving and growing practice. We are extremely invested in our practice members stories and lives as they go through their healing journey! We enjoy celebrating with hugs, high-fives, tears of joy and more!
Things we are looking for in an associate for our BFC locations:
We are looking for an adjusting doctor who enjoys seeing neuro-diverse kids, looking for a full-time or part-time position, wants to be a part of a growing team, eager to learn and train to provide quality care and one of a kind experience! Webster certified or about to be certified and has completed some of the ICPA courses.
This person MUST be able to THRIVE in:
- High volume, open adjusting – because here we are all family
- Newborn and neuro-diverse populations
- Prenatal care – being a part of someone’s birth team is the greatest honor.
- TOTs and Intra-oral cranial work (or willing to learn)
- Manual adjusting and cranial work (or willing to learn)
The right candidate would have the following characteristics:
- Looking to focus on adjusting
- Has a servant heart and loves connecting with people
- Enjoys co-creating with a team
- Is highly motivated, coachable, and eager to learn
- Has a strong work ethic to serve for 25-40 hours per week with the flexibility to spend time with the people in your life that matters most!
- Understands the importance of mindset and intention
- Webster Certified & ICPA member (or on track to do so)
Send a 3 min or less video to the email listed below with the answers to the following questions:
- Tell me why you are passionate about Pediatric Chiropractic
- Why are you pursuing an Associate position and what specifically drew you to apply to this position?
- Send a cover letter and CV or resume as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to say we have built a busy practice and team in just a few short years. We are excited to find each other and have you join our team in order to continue to impact more lives with the power of Chiropractic!