Sat, Feb 29|
Bright Futures Chiropractic
HypnoBirthing® Course At Bright Futures (1)
Time & Location
Feb 29, 2020, 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Bright Futures Chiropractic, 657 E Golf Road #301 Arlington Heights, IL 60005
About the Event
Do you desire to have a calm, gentle, and beautiful birth for you and your baby? Do you want to feel confident and empowered while birthing? If you answered yes to those questions, then Hypnobirthing® is for you!
What is HypnoBirthing®?
HypnoBirthing® is as much a birthing philosophy as it is a method of birthing. It is a program that considers the psychological, as well as the physical, well-being of the mother, her birth partner, and their baby, whether birthing in a home, hospital, or birth center. We understand that women’s bodies instinctively know how to birth. When a woman is properly prepared for childbirth with her mind and body in harmony, nature is free to function in the same well designed manner that it does for all other creatures.
Dana Diamond HCBE, of Majestic Mother LLC, will lead this five week course to help you prepare for the birth of your baby. During the five 2.5 hour sessions you will learn:
- Techniques for deep relaxation to help you eliminate fear and tension.
- How your body is naturally designed to birth your baby with ease and comfort
- To create your body’s own natural relaxant for lessening or even eliminating discomfort
- Breathing techniques for all stages of labor, to gently breath your baby down
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene, and joyful
Included in your course
- 12.5 hours of instruction by your certified practitioner
- HypnoBirthing the Mongan Method® book and relaxation CD
- Rainbow Relaxation MP3 download
- Binder of class handouts to help you retain information and practice techniques at home